Thursday, January 25, 2007

Calgon, Take Me Away!

My shampoo bottle says "Revives and replenishes your hair and your soul." My soul...really, shampoo? Makes me chuckle every morning. Whether I'm up or down, the thought of washing my hair making all the difference just usually brings a laugh, albeit somewhat sarcastic.

Unwashed hair usually does make me feel like crap. Funny. "Revives your hair and your attitude" would be a more appropriate phrase for my shampoo since my soul is connected to way more eternal spirituality.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! I wish my shampoo said something entertaining like that. Maybe I should start reading it . . .
eyeleen

Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm mistaken...I think my shampoo says "spirit" instead of "soul." Oh well. Same thing? Probably, but in this instance, spirit sounds better to me.

Monday, January 29, 2007 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home