Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Taking Back Sunday

Taking back Sunday. (Not the band, TBS, the concept.) I want Sunday back. To serve and worship with my whole heart. From beginning to end. Not just by the time 11:00 rolls around.

Sunday was always the best day of the week for me. Not so much anymore. There's always the best of the good on Sunday--it is the Lord's day afterall. It just starts out bad. I have learned that with one thing that kicks off my Sunday, I am a faker. Not with my love, praise, and worship for God. Just with the interference of that. I just have to fake my way through the emotional distraction in order to get to the good part of serving and worshipping. God and friends help me do that I guess.

"You've left a stain on every one of my good days."
~ Disease - Matchbox 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home