Friday, January 05, 2007

Brokenness...Again

Psalms 119~The Living Bible

25 I am completely discouraged--I lie in the dust. Revive me by Your Word. 26 I told You my plans and You replied. Now give me Your instructions. 27 Make me understand what You want; for then I shall see Your miracles.

28 I weep with grief; my heart is heavy with sorrow; encourage and cheer me with Your words.

29, 30 Keep me far from every wrong; help me, undeserving as I am, to obey Your laws, for I have chosen to do right. 31 I cling to Your commands and follow them as closely as I can. Lord, don't let me make a mess of things. 32 If You will only help me to want Your will, then I will follow...

37 Turn me away from wanting any other plan than Yours. Revive my heart toward You. 38 Reassure me that Your promises are for me for I trust You.

59, 60 I thought about the wrong direction in which I was headed and turned around and came running back to You.

66 Now teach me good judgment as well as knowledge...68...make me follow Your lead.

75, 76, 77 I know, O Lord, that Your decisions are right and that Your punishment was right and did me good. Now let Your lovingkindness comfort me, just as you promised. Surround me with Your tender mercies, that I may live.

81 I faint for Your salvation; but I expect Your help, for You have promised it.

89 Forever, O Lord, Your Word stands firm in heaven. 90, 91 Your faithfulness extends to every generation, like the earth you created; it endures by Your decree, for everything serves Your plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home