Friday, January 11, 2008

On the Brink

I think I'm on the brink of something large
Maybe like the breaking of a dawn
Or maybe like a match being lit
Or the sinking of a ship, letting go gives a better grip

I’m finding everything I’ll ever need
By giving up, gaining everything
Falling for You for eternity
Right here at Your feet, where I want to be
I am Yours
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

Foreverandever, etc ~ David Crowder Band
Behind the Song:
'Dying is a strange concept to live by. Yet that is what we are called to, forsaking life to gain it. A close friend of mine suggests we look at it as trading up – discarding our tiny self-centered story for a grander eternal one. A sinking ship is both a tragic and beautiful image when He is the ocean.' - David Crowder

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

David Crowder is an intelligent man.

RYC: Thank you so much. Your words encouraged and comforted me. This blogging world is a strange and wonderful one!

Friday, January 11, 2008 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home