Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Can't Always Say What I Really Want To Say, Sometimes I Let Others Do It For Me

I seriously thought about going insane. I concluded that since I would want to come out of it eventually, it would probably hurt more than help.

~ Natalie of "What I Really Want to Say Is"

She also asks.. if she reads blogs of people she doesn't know, does that make her a Cyberstalker? I say, no. I don't know Natalie, but found her blog by accident and really enjoy reading it. I don't in any way feel that I'm stalking. Blogging is what it is, and it's out there to be shared unless you use a format where you have to be invited to read and/or comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is not alone on this thinking pattern. I, too, have thought it would be easier to go all the way crazy in stead of this half-a**ed attempt I seem to get into. At least "coming out" as being crazy would explain to the outside world what my internal world feels like.
But as she later says, I would eventually have to "come out of it" and then I would have lost valuable time.
But sometimes.....

Monday, April 14, 2008 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home