Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Freak-Flag Flies High!

In People magazine, Drew Barrymore was asked, "Any beauty rules for dating?"

Her response: "The only fundamental rule for me is to just be yourself. Let your freak-flag fly, and if someone doesn't get you, move on."



I had a best friend who was just as freaky as I am and we even called one another "freak," "weirdo," "dork" and other terms of endearment. We seemed to really get each other and accepted each other's weirdness. We joked about it all the time. Had lots of fun. It was the best of friendships. I miss him.


Now he's moved on. The friendship isn't allowed, I guess. So be it. The freakin' weirdo!

Thanks, Daisy, for the People magazine scoop!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOVED this comment! It rocks!
Daisy

Monday, June 04, 2007 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home