Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fo Shizzle

Someone got me to thinking today about "The Office" and some of my favorite quotes. So many are so funny. When I first started watching the show, it just wasn't all that funny to me. I quit watching after the first couple of episodes. Then I started watching again with a friend, and it grew on me. The friend deserted me, but the show didn't. I went back and rented the previous episodes and caught up. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much of the show was so real. Aside from the usual office escapades, the whole Jim-Pam thing, well, déjà vu so many times. Some of the same exact dialogue!

Eyeleen and I started watching together and I just clung to the laughter and tried to ignore the irony. What's the deal with that anyway?

We'll talk another time. Maybe in the comments. Don't wanna hear it? Don't wanna know? Don't go to the comments.

Is my life really this ridiculous?! For sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh, there is so, so much history with all of this.

The second to last episode this seasn, Pam came clean and said to Jim in front of everyone:

"...And now we're not even friends. And things are just like weird between us, and that sucks. And I miss you. You were my best friend before you went to Stamford, and I really miss you... And now you're with someone else. And that's -- fine. It's -- whatever. That's not what... I'm not... the thing that I'm just trying to say to you, Jim, is that I miss having fun with you."

Some of this D and I have said to one another nearly word for word. And before this SOOOOO much more. I just can't get over how I watch with him, but never picked up on it all until now. Things we said and did long before Jim and Pam did. Crazy.

I TOLD YOU...DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home