Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Alrighty. I Hear You.

After my "What To Do" post...

May 20 Devotional Scripture:

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!" ~ Isaiah 6:8

May 29 Devotional:

By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to set out...not knowing where he was going... ~ Hebrews 11:8-9

"Lord, if Abraham could follow You through a major change in his life, so can I. Grant me, Lord, the courage and vision of Abraham. Build my faith through this experience of stepping out without having all the details nailed down. I want to do the right thing, but I need clarification from You as to what that might be. Please show me the difference between a foolish decision and a faithful decision, and help me act on the faith you've given me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home