Thursday, June 14, 2007

Emotions in Motion

Oh my, am I ever running the gamut. Whew! Surely this internal whirlwind is at least kickin up the metabolism. This heart-pounding is workin off all the Mello Yello maybe?

It's more painful to be strong sometimes than it is just to completely lose it. Turn up Chris Daughtry and scream! Or Chris Rice, James Blunt, or Blind Melon and just let the tears pour. An outsider looking in might then see excruciating pain, but it's the times when all appears well that the pain is just grinding away, eroding from the inside out. There's a lot to be said for letting it all out and being able to loosen the knot in your chest, clear out the cobwebs of your mind.

Love, pain, and the whole crazy thing. When will it ever be over? I am so done with it. I have let it go. I drive the long way around, I avoid certain restaurants at certain times, I turn down social events and friendly invitations for fear of running into the source, I arrive early or late and/or leave early or late so as not to invite trouble.

This town just ain't big enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done all you can do---and then some!!!
DiAn

Monday, June 18, 2007 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home