Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Change Will Do You Good

A minor detail for you, a big deal for me.

A friend and I have been talking alot lately about how someone can do something that causes major devastation to you or in your life, but that person may not even have any idea that they've wreaked such havoc. I'm in the midst of experiencing this and I give the destroyer big-time credit for having absolutely no clue. (Sad, I know.)

Now today, something hurtful was taken away. Different person, same subject, but still, someone has helped me in a way that he would never understand and that he might not even realize. Then again, maybe he did...thus, the change. Maybe it's just a coincidence. In any case, I am grateful. When you ease someone's burden even if you don't understand their misery or you don't see how you could've possibly helped, it's still a very good thing.

Grazie.
(I wish I could find my passport!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

glad your burden has been eased somewhat. keep running.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

running?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

see today's CCJ Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, I figured out what you meant on my way home from work yesterday. I had my passport on my mind right when I read your comment about running.

For the other 2 of you who might read this:

Hebrews 12:1
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, LET US THROW OFF EVERYTHING THAT HINDERS AND THE SIN THAT SO EASILY ENTANGLES, AND LET US RUN WITH PERSEVERANCE THE RACE MARKED OUT FOR US. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home