Thursday, December 21, 2006

Feeling A Bit Belligerent

This is a location thing, I'm sure, you just had to be here this afternoon...and feeling silly, immature, and justified.

Got a good laugh from Lori’s holiday ditty “Puke, Puke Face” (to the tune of “Jingle Bells”). Now that’s bent, but funny! Wish I could post it all, but, well, just can't. Thanks for the laugh, LB. I’ll work on a ruthless ending to my “Don’t Lay Under the Christmas Tree With Anyone Else But Me.” Maybe something about the tree falling or catching on fire from burning my vanilla candles with someone else. Ruthless, you say,...I’ll have to think on that one.

These are sure to become classics! Distractions. :)

Sorry for the ugliness. It is just a phase, and maybe a stage in the process. Maybe it'll take the place of "hate" for me. I really don't think I can hate.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for the ending of the song. Ruthless is good every once in a while.
I might have another one at the end of today's duty.

Friday, December 22, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Can't wait!

You might need to help me with my ending. After last night's rendition of yours, I'm not sure I've got that kind of spunk in me!

Well, okay, yeah I do. I just need creative help!

Friday, December 22, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Why does my Coca-Cola Classic takes like blueberries?

Friday, December 22, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be belligerent!
Be belliegerent with bells on!!!

You can hate. It is a God-given emotion that we humans, especially women, tend to shy away from. Hate is a 4 letter word, but so is love.
You will only hate for a little while---it is only a phase to go through, but one that you need to go through.

And I can't want to hear the "Under the X-Mas Tree" redention.!!
FD

Saturday, December 23, 2006 7:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to come up with an ending to your song - but I think I need a new tune - I just don't know that one. Give me something to work with and I'll hook you up!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

"Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)" This is a way-oldie--1940s. Glenn Miller, The Andrews Sisters. I've only heard my Mama sing it and maybe on old cartoons. I read that Barry Manilow has now re-made it. For most of you, Barry's an "oldie" too.

It just fit too perfectly with my laying under the Christmas tree looking up into the lights.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I'll see what I can do, but do you have another tune in mind if I can't figure out this one?

Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home