Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rain, No Rain, Tears and Rain

When it rains it pours and opens doors
And floods the floors we thought
would always keep us safe and dry
And in the midst of sailing ships
We sink our lips into the ones we love
That have to say goodbye

And as I float along this ocean, I can feel you
like a notion that won’t seem to let me go

~ Train, When I Look To The Sky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I wanna know
What goes on in that head of yours
Yeah, I wanna know
'Cause I don't think I can take much more

Rain
You must be sick or something
I can't take another day
Rain
Is falling down
But will the sun come out again?

I never speak up I just try and stay out of the way...
...And I wanna know
What on earth makes you act like this
Yeah, I wanna know
'Cause I don't think I can take this......

Rain...
Sun come out

~ The Wreckers, Rain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I can say, you know, my
life it's pretty plain
I like watching the puddles gather rain
And all that I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view, but it's not sane
It's not sane...

All I can say is that is that my life it's pretty plain
You don't like my point of view, and you think that I'm insane
It's not sane

~ Blind Melon, No Rain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't feel the sun's comin' out today
It's staying in, it's gonna find another way
As I sit here in this misery
I don't think I'll ever see the sun from here...

When you feel life ain't worth living
You've got to stand up and take a look around
and then look way up to the sky...

And as we all play parts of tomorrow
Some ways will work and other ways we'll play
But I know we can't all stay here forever
So I want to write my words on the face of today...

When life is hard, you have to change.

~Blind Melon, Change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...How I wish I had screamed out loud
Instead I've found no meaning
I guess it's time I've run far, far way
Find comfort in pain, all pleasure's the same
It just keeps me from trouble...

It's more than words, it's just tears and rain.

~James Blunt, Tears and Rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home