Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Now You Know What I Know You Know What I Mean...OR NOT

I borrowed this post title from a line in a song*, as was an earlier post, "If You Know What I Know You Know What I Mean." BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME, you just don't know--maybe you know some of what I know, but you still may not know what I mean. (And I know, I know, some of you who know me usually have no clue what I mean. I've learned to accept it.) However...

With that said and without further elaboration, if you read my thoughts here and you don't know me (even if you know OF me), I guess all I can say is, don't forget that you don't really know me. Even if we met once. All of what I've said here is honest, but you can't take bits and pieces of someone's emotional release and decide that you KNOW the person and use that to draw unreliable conclusions and make assumptions. Oh, you can, but it's just not real or reliable.

If you don't know me, then making assumptions after reading here is just plain silly. As I said in a previous post, sometimes here I am very emotional and I blog immature, selfish emotion. Blog posting and commenting sometimes causes lack of polish and grace, and rudeness. My apologies if I've offended anyone. I'll try to do better.

* Angels and Girfriends~ Artist, Five For Fighting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home