Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rerun ~ Here We Go Again

Lingering effects and unanswered questions. Too much assuming and compensating for the unknown. Trying to get by and move past something. What am I trying to get past? And then how? I try to let go and give it to God to take care of. It's still here. It's like He tells me to just deal with it. You know, one of those "you made your bed..." things. His modern day famine and flood, disease and destruction. "Take that." I take it. I accept it. I guess I really don't have enough faith that He's going to take care of this. Why should he? I'm the one who broke the rules. Let my guard down. He forgives, but there are still earthly consequences. That old testament wrath. So, I pull out the music that I had put away because it hurt too badly. And I'm back to this. Love, pain, and the whole crazy thing.

What am I suppose to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home