Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This-n-That

Been listening to such a wide range of music lately. From Chris Daughtry to John Denver, Carole King to Joan Jett; Jimmy Eat World, Montgomery Gentry, The Eagles, Blind Melon, James Blunt, Point of Grace, The Wreckers, Train, Dixie Chicks, Matchbox Twenty...as usual, I'm all over the place.

Alisa has made a couple of CDs for me the past few months. The first one she titled, "Kiss My Butt Songs." (These were relevant to how I was feeling, not a sentiment she was sending to me!)Yeah, she's funny and supportive (and as real and rough-around-the-edges as her mama). The latest... she says, "These songs make me think of you when I hear them." Great. What I call "The Michael Scott Song" makes my daughter think of me when she hears it? She feels my pain?! Oh man...and she and I don't even talk much anymore. Amazing how we know one another when we don't even express specifics. That's my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home