Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DiAn~This One's For You

Well you know those times
When you feel like there's a sign there on your back
Says "I don't mind if ya kick me"
Seems like everybody has things go from bad to worse
You'd think they can't get worse than that
And then they do

You step off the straight and narrow
And you don't know where you are
Use the needle of your compass
To sew up your broken heart...
That's when you learn the truth

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

...But the good news is
There're angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back upon your feet
The ones that you been dragging for so long
You're on your knees
You might as well be praying, guess what I'm saying

If you're going through hell, keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there

If you're going through hell, keep on moving, face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there

~Artist, Rodney Atkins


You're talking with God, you've got me. Continue to clear out the clutter and God will bring you through. Keep giving Him the thank yous and the praises and don't be afraid to cry out for help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me well! I have been thinking of the words to this song for the last several days.
I am going through hell and I have no choice but to keep on going. That is one of the things that is keeping me going.
I also remind myself that "this too shall pass".
But more importantly, it is your friendship and guidance and caring shoulder that is keeping me going.
And you reminding me to keep praying!
Thank you my dear friend.

Friday, April 27, 2007 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home