Monday, December 04, 2006

LB (and Eyeleen): This One's For You!

Even more from Grey's Anatomy ...

"Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Derek Shepherd: So we're kissing but we're not dating?
Dr. Meredith Grey: I knew that was going to come up.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: Don't get me wrong: I like the kissing. I'm all for the kissing. More kissing, I say.
Dr. Meredith Grey: I have no idea what that was about.

Yeah, that just darn well speaks for itself!

Hope you all enjoyed these. Next time it'll be funny stuff. (I did watch about 14 episodes of "The Office" this weekend.) However, that last GA quote from Meredith and McDreamy was just dadgum hilarious! Good grief. I'm just saying~~

And to those who read and never comment here...I like your email and in-person comments, but don't be afraid here! Use your alias. Right, Diann Hanes?! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know LB and Eyellen loved this! Wonderful! I feel honored to have one dedicated to me!
Thank you!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home