Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wordplay

Well, you can say that I'm the one curly fry in the box of the regular
Messin with the flavor, oh, the flavor that you savor
Saving me for last but you better not eat me at all
Livin in a fast food bag makin friends with the ketchup and salt

People say that I'm crazy for not movin on to better things
Instead I'm sittin around trash talking with the onion rings
But it's much too soon to leave this easy life
Pass me the spoon, pass the analytical knife

'Cause you're about to get cut up or get cut down
It's all about the wordplay all about the sound
in the tone of my voice
You gotta let me make my choice alone
before my food gets cold
You better shut up or get shot down
It's all about the know how
All just a matter of taste
Stop telling me the way I gotta play now
Too much food on my plate

Too Much Food - Artist: Jason Mraz

Oh, yeah, I'm all about the wordplay, and sometimes I put too much food on your plate. But sometimes I get too much dumped on my plate, too. The only way to deal is with wordplay. It's all just a matter of taste. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home